Unless you have advised us not to do so, your Personal Data may be shared:
WITH OTHER TRAVELLO USERS.
We may share the following information with other Travello users:
- information about you, such as your username or name, and nationality.
- information about how you have interacted with our services, such as your Travello followers, the names of other users you are friends with, and other information that will help Travello users understand your connections with others using our services. For example, because it may not be clear whether a new friend request comes from someone you actually know, we may share whether you and the requestor have Travello friends in common.
- any additional information you have directed us to share.
- content you post or send. How widely your content is shared depends on your personal settings and the type of service you are using.
WITH ALL TRAVELLO USERS OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
We may share the following information with all users as well as with our business partners and the general public:
- public information like your name, username and profile pictures.
WITH THIRD PARTIES.
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- With service providers. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With business partners. We may share information about you with business partners that provide services and functionality.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
WITH THIRD PARTIES AS PART OF A MERGER OR ACQUISITION.
If Travello gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
We may also share with third parties—such as advertisers—aggregated, non-personally identifiable, or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be identified as you.
It is our goal to only use the information you provide us in a manner that better provides our services to you such as:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyse trends and usage.
- personalize our services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads.
- contextualize your experience by, among other things, tagging post content using your precise location information (if, of course, you’ve given us permission to collect that information) and applying other labels based on the content.
- provide and improve ad targeting and measurement, including through the use of your precise location information (again, if you’ve given us permission to collect that information), both on and off our services. See the sections below for more information and your choices.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and reduce the risk of fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
In addition we undertake not to sell, rent or trade your Personal Data. We will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is:
(A) REQUIRED BY LAW (EG THE AUSTRALIAN TAX OFFICE);
(B) IS AUTHORISED BY LAW (EG TO PROTECT OUR INTERESTS OR WHERE WE HAVE A DUTY TO MAKE SUCH DISCLOSURE); OR
(C) YOU HAVE CONSENTED FOR US TO DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.